The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi all :)

cascades

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 29, 2013
Sydney, Australia
My names Riley, I'm 23 and from Sydney. I've joined this forum for extra motivation and hopefully it'll knock down a few doubts I have on occasion.

Basically, I've always wanted to work or myself, be my own boss, run a successful business, either online or opening up a store. I don't like working for other people, I don't like the fact that I'm helping build someone else's dream. My main goal is to open a Jewelry business. Currently I'm working on starting up an online store, gathering stock and trying to promote it as much as I can. I'm hoping that it can be a success and I can gather some money up to move onto something a little bigger in the future such as opening my own store(s).

Nothing motivates me more than seeing someone else with a better life. A bigger house, a nicer car, working from home etc etc. It really pushes me because I know I can do that too. All day, everyday I'm thinking about how I can earn extra money, starting my business and eventually living that life I dreamt of for so long.

My last job in Melbourne before moving to Sydney, I was earning between $800 to $1100 a week. I kick myself now for not starting up my business earlier when I had the money coming in every week. I do have alot of money saved up but until I start seeing regular pay checks again, I'm scared of touching my savings. I've been out of work for the past 4 months since moving here and only just last week found a job but not enough hours which sucks. In the meantime, I've just been buying and re selling things online which I like doing (and wish to continue to do). My partner works from home as a DVD wholesaler and he too sells online for a bit of extra cash but since Ebay has died down the past couple of weeks, we feel a bit screwed and not sure what to do.

Our goal at the moment is to step up our buying and re selling until we get enough money to do something a little more proper.

Anyway enough rambling, I will be very grateful for anyone who can give me tips and tricks on how to start my online business and push my buying and re selling game :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...