The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi all!

dhuang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 16, 2007
Hey all,

My name is Dan, I'm a 19 year old college student pursuing my degree in Computer Engineering. I'm an aspiring entrepreneur and web developer. I am planning to launch several web projects very soon, hopefully one will make it big. Down the road, I want to get into computer hardware business, and eventually become a philanthropist.

I hate to say this, but being Chinese, we are the kings of mediocrity. My parents feel that I'm acting retarded when I tell them I will come home in a Lamborghini by the time I'm 21. They are all bent on the idea that getting my college education first, finding a secure job in corporate America, and climbing the ladder is the only way to go in life. I want to prove them wrong.

That is why I'm here.

P.S. Oh, and I'm a big Lamborghini and car nut in general, so that's the real reason I'm here (from lpower). :smx9:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane Dan. Good luck with reaching your goals. :)

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Dan! I'm 16 and still in high school so I can assure you that your parents aren't the only ones with that philosophy. My dad's been preaching that same crap to me for years! Work at achieving your goals and stay positive and you'll be able to show up your parents one day and prove them wrong!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...