Tasos Valtinos
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 5, 2019
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 150%
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and I really want to meet more like minded people and get more exposure to the world of entrepreneurship.
The last 4 months I have been working full time and on my startup project.My startup's purpose is to help entrepreneurs during their first steps and early stage startups to get more exposure.So, if you fall under any of those 2 categories, it would be great to discuss in more details about any challenges you faced and how could my product help you. It's 100% free not trying to sell anything here, only pure love for the startup scene!
I'm new here and I really want to meet more like minded people and get more exposure to the world of entrepreneurship.
The last 4 months I have been working full time and on my startup project.My startup's purpose is to help entrepreneurs during their first steps and early stage startups to get more exposure.So, if you fall under any of those 2 categories, it would be great to discuss in more details about any challenges you faced and how could my product help you. It's 100% free not trying to sell anything here, only pure love for the startup scene!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
