The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi all, i m here to learn how to create side income online on youtube. If there is a like-mindset, please connect ! :-D

The business of web design

runforest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2022
Hi all, i m here to learn how to create side income online on youtube. If there is a like-mindset, please connect. All welcomed. I want new friends !!

Thanks for this forum too. I am sure we can all make some new friends too !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The WolfPreneur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 26, 2022
India
Hi all, i m here to learn how to create side income online on youtube. If there is a like-mindset, please connect. All welcomed. I want new friends !!

Thanks for this forum too. I am sure we can all make some new friends too !
Hi friend,
Welcome to the forum!!!
An I just wanna say that generating income online on YouTube can take a lot of time and effort. Yes, you may've heard of people going viral overnight, but in reality those youtubers have put a lot of work before they went viral.

But if you're willing to do the same, you can do it. So here some fast(but not overnight) strategies to grow on YouTube and make income...

1)Have a Great channel icon and great banner. You can use canva for this purpose
2)Target low competitive keywords on YouTube
3)Try to make as many YouTube Shorts as possible because shorts can go viral fast and they take very little time. You can see tutorials on "How To Make YouTube Short" on YouTube
4)Use thumbnails that spark hyper curiosity.(Bright Side is a great example of this)
5)Learn basic copywriting.(Give extra focus on basic psychology and psychological triggers in it.)
6)Promote your video outside YouTube to gain extra views. Ex: promoting on Fb groups, forums, reddit communities
7)Run YouTube Ads to gain more views. Nearly the most under-rated way to gain extra views and subscribers on YouTube. You can get thousand of views at a cheap cost.

runforest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2022
Hi friend,
Welcome to the forum!!!
An I just wanna say that generating income online on YouTube can take a lot of time and effort. Yes, you may've heard of people going viral overnight, but in reality those youtubers have put a lot of work before they went viral.

But if you're willing to do the same, you can do it. So here some fast(but not overnight) strategies to grow on YouTube and make income...

1)Have a Great channel icon and great banner. You can use canva for this purpose
3)Try to make as many YouTube Shorts as possible because shorts can go viral fast and they take very little time. You can see tutorials on "How To Make YouTube Short" on YouTube
4)Use thumbnails that spark hyper curiosity.(Bright Side is a great example of this)
5)Learn basic copywriting.(Give extra focus on basic psychology and psychological triggers in it.)
6)Promote your video outside YouTube to gain extra views. Ex: promoting on Fb groups, forums, reddit communities
7)Run YouTube Ads to gain more views. Nearly the most under-rated way to gain extra views and subscribers on YouTube. You can get thousand of views at a cheap cost.

Oh wow. You have the best and shortest summary i have ever seen so far !!!

runforest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2022
Hi friend,
Welcome to the forum!!!

Actually this is new to me..

How to promote the youtube on forums, reddit communities?? FB Group?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...