Hi again. I forgot to tag in @MJ DeMarco last time and my introduction was too brief so here goes again.
I made a fair bit of money through real estate investments but also lost a lot due to three divorces and the GFC wiped out 80% of my stock investments.
I was unemployed for almost two years recently and had to sell my home/house in New Zealand before the banks foreclosed. I am now back on track and realize I have been at the mercy of the economy and the cyclical oil and gas and mining industries where I work. I need to set up a business that can survive and give me freedom.
I am following Fox's advice regarding codeacademy and lots of others who I follow on this forum.
I hope I have tagged in MJ correctly above as I am a bit tech illiterate but only for the moment.
I consider myself lucky to be where I am.
I made a fair bit of money through real estate investments but also lost a lot due to three divorces and the GFC wiped out 80% of my stock investments.
I was unemployed for almost two years recently and had to sell my home/house in New Zealand before the banks foreclosed. I am now back on track and realize I have been at the mercy of the economy and the cyclical oil and gas and mining industries where I work. I need to set up a business that can survive and give me freedom.
I am following Fox's advice regarding codeacademy and lots of others who I follow on this forum.
I hope I have tagged in MJ correctly above as I am a bit tech illiterate but only for the moment.
I consider myself lucky to be where I am.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
