What's new

Hey there!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

tcoker012

PARKED
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
2
Location
Japan, for now
Rep Bank
$110
Hi, I'm Timothy, 19, born and raised in Virginia. Joined the military end of 2011, and as a result am stationed in Japan for the next 3 years.

I first got interested in being financially free in my junior year, but I lost sight of that for a while because I thought I didn't have the capital or the knowledge to do that. I invested a small amount of money in stocks but I didn't really know what I was doing so it never went anywhere. Now I'm reading through Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series, and focusing on learning all I can about businesses.

My end goal is to own real estate which provides enough passive income to where I never have to work, and to have enough money left over to invest in the stock market.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Vonuvjz!

Zua xomm gopf vjisi esi nepz qevjt citofit siem itvevi vu qettowi opduni. Og zua jewi e qesvodames ziespoph gus siem itvevi, vjip cz emm niept hu gus ov! Vjisi ot e xiemvj ug siem itvevi ipvsiqipiast up vjot tovi epf epz ug vjin esi nusi vjep xommoph vu jimq zua emuph vji xez.

Zua gopf zuastimg op e aporai tovaevoup cioph op Keqep. Zua jewi siefz edditt vu situasdit nutv qiuqmi op vji AT xuamf piwis vsz vu hiv. Muul esuapf ev vji vjopht vji Keqepiti ati vjev Enisodept fu puv. Vjisi ot ep uqqusvapovz gus zua vu opvsufadi vjuti qsufadvt vu vji AT nesliv.

Zua emtu jewi e djepdi vu wotov epf fiwimuq simevouptjoqt xovj Keqepiti gedvusoit. Muul gus Keqepiti huuft tumf op vji AT vjev duamf cipigov gsun e gedimogv us tuni vxiil vu onqsuwi vji qsufadv. Vjisi esi qiuqmi op Keqep vjev fitqisevimz xepv vu qipivsevi vji AT nesliv. Zua dep jimq vjin fu vjev gus vjin.
 
Ximduni up jisi! O juqi zua xomm jewi e hsiev voni xovj at. :F
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom