The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Mom!

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Dear Mom,

I bought 200,000 houses with questionable loans and I need some money! Can you please ask (sorry, FORCE) every American to pay for my mistake? These people I approved for no real reason are not paying their rent!!!!! I need you to cover everything, including the bonuses I should have made and my multi-million dollar paycheck even though I made monstrous, horrible decisions for no good reason. I should only need about 810 billion dollars after everyone else in the House and Senate get their cut. Thank you!

Love,
Your Son
The Taxpayer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eTyler19

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 19, 2008
SW Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2ijxsBcz0]YouTube - $700 Billion Bailout LAW - YOU WERE ROBBED[/ame]

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely depressing, yet I recommend anyone here should view this video in its entirety. I got disgusted about halfway through. I think it's going to come down to everyone in the US paying for these wrong moves that private companies made, while everyday people (fastlane or slowlane) will have to suffer for it...what a bummer. I can't go into politics but I made a list of those in my state who voted for it and three other bills, and they will not get my vote. There's only one out of seven who voted how I think they should have in the house....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.