The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hey! Looking for experiences with POD & Facebook ads

Journeyman7

New Contributor
Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, just joined the site and have found some valuable stuff already. I'm looking to start a print-on-demand e-commerce site within the next week or two. I've found a good niche, studied some facebook advertising techniques, and have a plan to setup a shopify store with Printful for fulfillment.

I'm currently working from home as a software engineer, but looking to start a new revenue stream. I'm not great at graphic design, but I am okay and looking forward to doing it more with POD. Looking for experiences and tips with POD or Facebook ads.

Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
Hey guys, just joined the site and have found some valuable stuff already. I'm looking to start a print-on-demand e-commerce site within the next week or two. I've found a good niche, studied some facebook advertising techniques, and have a plan to setup a shopify store with Printful for fulfillment.

I'm currently working from home as a software engineer, but looking to start a new revenue stream. I'm not great at graphic design, but I am okay and looking forward to doing it more with POD. Looking for experiences and tips with POD or Facebook ads.

Thanks!
Good day! Have you found success in your print on demand Shopify store?

broswoodwork

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015

Thanks!
This dude had a good thread on Facebook ads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom