- Joined
- Jun 4, 2024
- Messages
- 179
Rep Bank
$1,024
$1,024
User Power: 60%
2 hours, 16 rejections, and $80 in revenue. First 2 sales went well for my first day asking. The sale, $40 for 5 pairs of shoes cleaned. My goal is to follow Noah Kagans process and hit 1 mil after 25000 sales. Mostly that comes from making a device that automatically cleans people’s shoes at their home.
Personal note - I don’t know if this is just me, but I didn’t feel the sting of rejection lots of people mention. The real enemy is my laziness. I woke up at 4 pm after sleeping at 11 and forced myself to stop delaying the process.
My only worry is the actual cleaning process. I know that I’m not that experienced in shoe cleaning so at some point I want to hire someone to clean them instead, but I feel as the initializer I should be the one to clean the first people’s shoes.
At what point should I step back and start managing others to complete the cleaning process and focus on the r&d for the device that inspired going down this path?
Personal note - I don’t know if this is just me, but I didn’t feel the sting of rejection lots of people mention. The real enemy is my laziness. I woke up at 4 pm after sleeping at 11 and forced myself to stop delaying the process.
My only worry is the actual cleaning process. I know that I’m not that experienced in shoe cleaning so at some point I want to hire someone to clean them instead, but I feel as the initializer I should be the one to clean the first people’s shoes.
At what point should I step back and start managing others to complete the cleaning process and focus on the r&d for the device that inspired going down this path?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
