SkilledxMachine
New Contributor
First of all i am the Skilled machine
I am born and raised in germany in Berlin to be exact
But i am orginally from Lebanon
I am 22 years old
Right now i am studying in medical school in hungary (in german language) because it was always my dream to become a doctor
I am now in the fourth year
So my plan is to build buisness and make alot of money while outsourcing my work at sone point and after a couple of years go back to continue becoming a doctor
I will not drop out since i just need 2 years to finish
But in the mean time i want to prepare myself i want to learn skills like
Copywriting
Marketing
Communication
.. .. Everything that helps me build my base
And then provide value and make money
I will read and try to learn from the best here
I found tgis forum through damienpros Dareandconquer dot com
My goal is to make money a sixfigure buisness a month while maintaing a healthy lifestyle and in future continue my medical career
I am not sure how i will do it but i will at some point
First learn the skills and practice them
Then provide value and mke money
Thanks for letting me joon the forum
Skilldxmachine or skilledxdoctor
I am born and raised in germany in Berlin to be exact
But i am orginally from Lebanon
I am 22 years old
Right now i am studying in medical school in hungary (in german language) because it was always my dream to become a doctor
I am now in the fourth year
So my plan is to build buisness and make alot of money while outsourcing my work at sone point and after a couple of years go back to continue becoming a doctor
I will not drop out since i just need 2 years to finish
But in the mean time i want to prepare myself i want to learn skills like
Copywriting
Marketing
Communication
.. .. Everything that helps me build my base
And then provide value and make money
I will read and try to learn from the best here
I found tgis forum through damienpros Dareandconquer dot com
My goal is to make money a sixfigure buisness a month while maintaing a healthy lifestyle and in future continue my medical career
I am not sure how i will do it but i will at some point
First learn the skills and practice them
Then provide value and mke money
Thanks for letting me joon the forum
Skilldxmachine or skilledxdoctor
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
