The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey guys! Just joined! Here's a little bit about me...

bradfairbridge

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver Canada
Hey all! First off I just want to say thank you to all of you who post in here consistently and drop so much value. I spent most of yesterday reading through a lot of the notable threads and took a ton of notes.

I read fastlane for the first time about 6 months ago and since have been reworking my mind away from make money quick over to HELP PEOPLE. Honestly as common sense as it is that we receive $$ from others in the game when we solve their problems and serve to real needs... I was caught right up in the "get rich as fast as possible" mindset.

I've had some success in the past in the social marketing / sales funnel / information product space and built up a ton of skills doing that. I was involved with a small online trading education company that we took to multi 7 figures through my funnels and social strategy. Learned a ton and helped a lot of people in my time there but ended up leaving early last year due to it becoming another job with capped pay... I knew I wanted to do my own thing. Also fell out of love with the day trading space because it's SO get rich quick.

Right now I'm in the process of packaging up what I know into a program that can help people get results through their Instagram pages and helping them clarify their online offers to actually convert people. I've found SO many people are hooked on building a following but they don't even know why they're doing it... it's just a flex. They want the vanity metrics and not real results like I don't know, actually helping people and making money? :happy:

MJ talks a lot about the power of using the internet to offer products and services at scale... and I really want to help people see that. The devices in our hand allow us to reach anyone anywhere with our message (also a great way to get feedback and test new ideas).

Anyway, I think it would be incredibly valuable to tie all that MJ covers in TMF and Unscripted in regards to serving needs into this program/course I'm putting together. I've got everything laid out in a Trello with 5 modules and about 30+ lessons. Currently working at my marketing messages and finding new ways to stand out from the others out there pushing social growth (most of them are crap and the majority are just automations and growth services with no real value).

I wanted to hit you guys up and say hi and drop some value wherever I can! I'm also hoping you guys could help me through some of my blocks and doubts that have been stalling me the past couple weeks in getting it recorded and live.

I just see a lot of opportunity for online business right now in the world and helping people with what I know... also for people to be switching their approach to a needs based approach vs. me me me do what I love (the vast majority unfortunately).

Of the hundreds of books I've read, countless online courses and seminars... coaching... MJ's message hits home and stands above the crowd. Finally had a look at the forum yesterday and signed up same day. I think I've found my people!

Best,
Brad

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Brad, appreciate the intro and backstory. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...