The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hey everyone

Alche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Mar 18, 2015
Happy I found this forum! Almost finished reading Millionaire Fastlane really great book.

I'm 25, live with my parents and work one day a week while I try to build location independence. My parents do not believe in anything I am doing and keep pushing me towards getting a 9-5 career which plants seeds of doubt in my mind I have to constantly overcome.

I have an ebay dropshipping business which earns a little, I am in the process of starting a larger dropshipping business in a different niche that will be through a website, I have a phone app that is almost completed and ready to launch and I have learnt web design from scratch for the last few months but looking to swap over to copywriting because the learning curve for code is too big.

My goal is to be location independent within 4 months. If both my large niche website and phone app both fail I want to be able to do copywriting as a freelancer so I am able to survive.

If anyone has any advice or wants to help PM me:) I've already seen there are some really great members on this forum. These next 4 months are going to be very tough and will determine whether my ideas are going to succeed or fail.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
Happy I found this forum! Almost finished reading Millionaire Fastlane really great book.

I'm 25, live with my parents and work one day a week while I try to build location independence. My parents do not believe in anything I am doing and keep pushing me towards getting a 9-5 career which plants seeds of doubt in my mind I have to constantly overcome.

I have an ebay dropshipping business which earns a little, I am in the process of starting a larger dropshipping business in a different niche that will be through a website, I have a phone app that is almost completed and ready to launch and I have learnt web design from scratch for the last few months but looking to swap over to copywriting because the learning curve for code is too big.

My goal is to be location independent within 4 months. If both my large niche website and phone app both fail I want to be able to do copywriting as a freelancer so I am able to survive.

If anyone has any advice or wants to help PM me:) I've already seen there are some really great members on this forum. These next 4 months are going to be very tough and will determine whether my ideas are going to succeed or fail.

Welcome.
Dont let the next 4 months be the decider on if you fail or succeed!
Keep failing till you succeed.

I think I am the champion of all failures but I will keep going, regardless.

Joe Middleton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 25, 2015
London
That's a great idea. Copywrting is a good skill to have and if you can network effectively it can be very lucrative.

I wish you the best for the next 4 months, but don't let it be the make or break of your business. As Chris said, you have to keep pushing until you reach your success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...