Hi there, thanks for accepting my application to join the community.
Where I am located
I live near Macon, Georgia outside of Robins Air Force Base. Veteran of the Armed Forces, serving for 4 years, I decided to discharge at Robins. We are growing. Just opened a Jimmy Johns and a Panda Express. Big time! 😀
What I am REALLY good at
I make web applications. Real web applications, the ones that MJ talked about in his book with the Limousine reservations. Been doing it for 20+ years. Love it. I don't consider it working.
Why I am here
It is 100% my fault, but I listened to the wrong people. My peers killed my ideas. My coworkers told me that my big ideas were not good. I am wise enough to know what I really mean is "I allowed my peers to kill my ideas". So pissed about it, but those interactions are fueling my entrepreneurship.
What I can offer
Technical consultation expertise in web based systems.
Personal experiences have been invaluable. 41 years on this planet. Lots of highs, lots of lows.
What I expect to get from the community
I will observe and contribute here and there.
Thanks for reading. Glad to be here. I will reflect at the end of July 2014 on the community to see if we are "right" for each other 😀
-Rich
Where I am located
I live near Macon, Georgia outside of Robins Air Force Base. Veteran of the Armed Forces, serving for 4 years, I decided to discharge at Robins. We are growing. Just opened a Jimmy Johns and a Panda Express. Big time! 😀
What I am REALLY good at
I make web applications. Real web applications, the ones that MJ talked about in his book with the Limousine reservations. Been doing it for 20+ years. Love it. I don't consider it working.
Why I am here
It is 100% my fault, but I listened to the wrong people. My peers killed my ideas. My coworkers told me that my big ideas were not good. I am wise enough to know what I really mean is "I allowed my peers to kill my ideas". So pissed about it, but those interactions are fueling my entrepreneurship.
What I can offer
Technical consultation expertise in web based systems.
Personal experiences have been invaluable. 41 years on this planet. Lots of highs, lots of lows.
What I expect to get from the community
I will observe and contribute here and there.
Thanks for reading. Glad to be here. I will reflect at the end of July 2014 on the community to see if we are "right" for each other 😀
-Rich
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
