The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Everyone! I'm here to contribute and grow!

Emmanueloffei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 20, 2020
Arlington Tx
Hey everyone! My name is Manny. I'm a 29 year old male, just married, no kids, and I'm looking to grow my entrepreneurial mind. I read the Millionaire Fastlane , and I'm just now reading Unscripted . I'm an immigrant from Ghana, but I've lived in Texas since I was young. All my life my parents told me the typical immigrant hope-filled success rant - "America is the dreamland" "Go to college and you'll be rich" "Take out loans to finish your college degree, it'll be worth it" "Get a nice 9-5 job and be submissive to your employer, and you'll retire good at 65". I did all that by obtaining my bachelor's degree and working in a nice sales job for a trucking company, but today I feel like I could be doing so much more with my life. To earn more money over my career, I also decided to pursue an MBA at a top private university in Fort Worth, Texas. God bless you all, and I can't wait to see what I become!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...