What's new

Here I come -> Intro and future prospects

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tyr0ne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 25%
Hi Fastlaners!
Sorry guys, but I couldn't cut my introduction shorter than this!
Here comes my past, present situation and future prospects :driving:

I'm a 21 y/o international business student from Germany currently doing a mandatory internship in Marketing in Spain.
But let's start the story in 2010 when I finished my college prep program with focus on business administration. I decided not to go to university immediately in favor of travelling to Australia, New Zealand, US, Thailand, England and China for 9 months. I did not ask my parents for one single cent and therefore had to work 1/3 of this time to fund my trips. And guess what? I came back with more money than I had left with.

During my trip I had to make up my mind about what I wanted to do with my life. I favored two options: law or business administration. The limited salary, high workload and most probably never being rich made me opt for business administration. During my studies I discovered that most of the courses were designed for future employed managers, but I could not cope with the imagination of being employed all my life.
Hence I decided that there has to be another way, started researching and found out that my university was offering entrepreneurship seminars, competitions, etc. I attended all the seminars I possibly could, learned a lot and enjoyed the entrepreneurial views.

Currently I am in my fourth semester which is a mandatory internship in Marketing in Spain. On the first day of work it hit me like a fist in the face that this is NOT what I am going to do for the rest of my life.
Next semester I am gonna do a term at a university near Los Angeles as I always had been passionate about the States. Furthermore I picked entrepreneurial courses exclusively.

3 weeks ago I had a question about a marketing technique I couldn't find an answer on. Neither could I find a decent marketing forum. Accordingly I googled "entrepreneurship forum", checked out all the hits on the first page and liked the spirit in thefastlaneforum! Then I discovered MJ's book, was at first a bit sceptical (thanks to other get rich books), but decided to give it a go since the price was good. As I went through it during the last 2 weeks at some points I was almost crying about having found someone (and even a community) who shares exactly the same viewpoints! I really love this book, packed with loads of vital entrepreneurship wisdom. THANKS MJ!!! :thumbsup:

During the last 2 years I have been gathering any unsolved needs, converted them in some good and some mediocre business ideas and pooled them in my "idea pool". In my opinion travelling other countries helps a lot in discovering needs that are not or poorly met in one country but better met in another.
One idea is a product that does not yet exist, the unmet need had been tried to be solved unsuccessfully in the past and I believe my idea has quite some potential. I am currently researching on the technical stuff related with it. I suppose in this particular case crowdfunding would be an awesome source of funding. I hope to launch the product within the year after my bachelor degree. I am not going to do a master degree as I consider 70% of my bachelor as a waste of time (want to finish what I started though).

I am still a bit unsure about how and when to launch which of my pooled products/services and would rather like to wait until I have my degree. (Yeah, I know this is stupid)

In Germany one has the possibility to get some funding from the state which means $xK for R&D and 1-2k per month for one year if the product features a high level of innovation.
As I am one incredibly cheap bastard with myself I already hoarded $50k which will be available as funding for my ideas.

Well, that's all from me for now. :tiphat:

Cheers
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, huuf vu jewi zua jisi!

Jux esi vji ipvsiqsipiasoem dmettit ev apowistovoit? Xusvj veloph? O xomm ci jiefoph ugg vu dummihi op e movvmi uwis e zies, epf en fidofoph xjev vu nekus/nopus op, epf qmeppoph xjev dmettit O xuamf moli vu veli.
 
Jo OpMoliGmopv,
Ximm, vji upit O vuul ev nz juni apowistovz xisi puv opdmafif op nz nekus epf xisi ushepobif op e duuqisevoup xovj ceplt, optvovavoupt epf ipvsiqsipiast. Jipdi vji tinopest xisi jimf cz timgnefi nommoupeosit, DIU`t et ximm et qsugittust xovj ipvsiqsipiasoem cedlhsuapf. O guapf vjin siemmz jimqgam epf nepz vonit nusi xusvj vji opwitvif voni vjep epz gopepdi, edduapvoph, idup us mex duasti O jewi evvipfif.:vjanctaq:

Op tiqvincis O xomm ci ecmi vu vimm zua jux vji duastit ev AT apowistovoit esi moli!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan!! O'n hmef zua guapf ov, epf O'n hmef vjev zua sief vji cuul :)

O fup'v vjopl zua esi xsuph gus xeovoph apvom zua hiv zuas fihsii.. ov't ZUAS mogi epf vji fidotoupt zua neli esi zuast emupi, vuu. Zua esi tvomm hivvoph mogi epf catopitt iyqisoipdi xjomi zua tvafz, epf ov emtu howit zua vji djepdi vu tquv effovoupem uqqusvapovoit.

E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi tex uqqusvapovoit/piift xjomi xusloph gamm voni, us huoph vu tdjuum, ivd. Nepz ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan (cav puv emm, ug duasti) xipv vu dummihi, vuu, tu vjisi ot e xofi wesoivz ug qiuqmi vjev zua dep fsex qistqidvowit gsun.

Citv ug madl up zuas kuaspiz!
 
Vjepl zua nezepe :)
Vjev't vsai! O'n vszoph vu fu emm vji tqefixusl fasoph dummihi op usfis vu ci siefz gus e qsunqv meapdj sohjv egvis hsefaevoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom