That’s my first execution thread and I hesitated a lot but I’ll do it. I’m reading the 4 hour work week and as silly as it may sound I feel inspired to follow the lifestyle that is talked about in the book. For those who have not read it it basically explains a mindset through which you get to live retirement within your life. That’s work for a few months and then following your excitement for some few more months, alternating between each.
I’m hesitant, I’m scared and I don’t know how this is gonna go but I’ll try it in a mini simulation for the next 83 days until July 7th. I’ll develop and sell a product of 200€ to 25 people or (125 to 40). That’s gonna be 5k enough for a short (1 week) vacation on an island which I’ve chosen but won’t reveal yet. I don’t want to focus on the outcome right now. In 24 hours I will have updated this thread with a brief description of my product and all the details that will go into it. In 48 hours I should be working on it. Day 20-30 it should be launched and I’ll use the next 52 days for marketing aiming for one sale per day.
I’d love to hear any advice from the community, even if you find my idea strange I’d like to hear your opinion. I think the most challenging part will be the sales considering I’ve never sold anything before but screw it I’m ready to fail!
I’m hesitant, I’m scared and I don’t know how this is gonna go but I’ll try it in a mini simulation for the next 83 days until July 7th. I’ll develop and sell a product of 200€ to 25 people or (125 to 40). That’s gonna be 5k enough for a short (1 week) vacation on an island which I’ve chosen but won’t reveal yet. I don’t want to focus on the outcome right now. In 24 hours I will have updated this thread with a brief description of my product and all the details that will go into it. In 48 hours I should be working on it. Day 20-30 it should be launched and I’ll use the next 52 days for marketing aiming for one sale per day.
I’d love to hear any advice from the community, even if you find my idea strange I’d like to hear your opinion. I think the most challenging part will be the sales considering I’ve never sold anything before but screw it I’m ready to fail!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
