The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help with FIRE

bambambam

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 3, 2016
Howdy- I’m back for help and guidance.

I’m almost 30 and a practicing healthcare provider earning a nice income with a 4 day work week. Life is good but I’m in the rat race.

My goal is to retire early (pre 40) and earn at least 15k/month “passive income” from real estate or creations that do not require me to be seeing patients.

I just closed on 700k worth of multifamily real estate. My plan is to get between of 2-3 million in real estate in the next 5-6 years, renting for 1% of value per month.

With that and a side business i can “retire” from practice and take my family around the country in an RV and coach my boys teams.

I need a side business that I can operate from anywhere- I’m thinking online. My early goal(detailed in an earlier post) was to create a site about my line of work (dentistry). However i stalled out. I Struggled to define my market, create content and didn’t have a clear way to create income.

My next idea is to document my real estate progress and profit from sharing that knowledge. My target market will be high income w2 earners who want to quit their job and have early retirement or financial freedom. I will connect interested parties and monetize through advertising. I can bring pre qualified and educated buyers to providers.

My question is How do i create quality content to create a strong website. Do i hire freelance writers? Do i create a message board? Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Howdy- I’m back for help and guidance.

My next idea is to document my real estate progress and profit from sharing that knowledge. My target market will be high income w2 earners who want to quit their job and have early retirement or financial freedom. I will connect interested parties and monetize through advertising. I can bring pre qualified and educated buyers to providers.

My question is How do i create quality content to create a strong website. Do i hire freelance writers? Do i create a message board? Any thoughts?

I am officially retired with 41+ years of real estate experience, and living off of my passive real estate income streams. I am thinking like you -- teaching other how to do it. There are several different types of real estate related income streams, that each require different skill sets. Personally, I'm working on a book, with companion how-to lessons. I too was thinking of creating a message board or forum for people who are interested real estate type investments to create passive income. It sounds like great minds run together...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.