The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help with entrepreneurship mindset survey

Anything related to matters of the mind

ksull

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 16, 2018
Hi! I'm a bootstrapped entrepreneur currently trying to bootstrap in another way - with my master's thesis in business psychology.

Help!

I desperately need more survey responses to get the data I need to finish up.

This is a quick, anonymous 10-minute survey looking for information on people's experiences with being employed (full-time or part-time) while also running their own business or side hustle.

https://hwsml.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d5SBsKJWktjYfnT

If you're comfortable leaving your email, you can be entered to win one of 4 $25 Amazon gift cards for participating!

Survey closes on Saturday, August 18.

Thanks so much for considering - and for sharing the link with your entrepreneur friends! My frantic data crunch and I really appreciate it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.