I'm doing a research project for a entrepreneurship class I'm in. Our first task is to find a couple of industries that interest us and learn about how they work.
The end goal of the project is to come up with a business idea that could in some way help the industry, make your guys' lives easier, faster, more profitable, even more fun. I'm a developer so I tend not have good ideas or think of ones that already exist.
I'm completely new at this, so I need to learn everything. Right now just looking to understand.
My first couple questions are: What do you spend most of your time on when you're an owner or company manager? Where do most problems come from?
Thanks to anyone that can help.
The end goal of the project is to come up with a business idea that could in some way help the industry, make your guys' lives easier, faster, more profitable, even more fun. I'm a developer so I tend not have good ideas or think of ones that already exist.
I'm completely new at this, so I need to learn everything. Right now just looking to understand.
My first couple questions are: What do you spend most of your time on when you're an owner or company manager? Where do most problems come from?
Thanks to anyone that can help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
