With QU3 I'm looking to diversify our liquid cash more. For the most part we are out of the Dollar and Euro (thank God).
I'm looking to take advantage of the high savings account returns in Mongolia currently.
If anyone is currently banking in Mongolia, what do I need to know?
Is it possible to setup accounts over the net without making the trip? If so how?
What's the hurdles getting the accounts open?
What are the trustworthy banks, and who not to trust?
Thanks
I'm looking to take advantage of the high savings account returns in Mongolia currently.
If anyone is currently banking in Mongolia, what do I need to know?
Is it possible to setup accounts over the net without making the trip? If so how?
What's the hurdles getting the accounts open?
What are the trustworthy banks, and who not to trust?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
