What's new

HELP NEEDED. ASAP!!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tobore

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
132
Location
Above and Beyond
Rep Bank
$765
User Power: 184%
Hi All,

I've got this "issue" buzzing in my brain for days now. I would like to create an ONLINE BUSINESS in a country like the US.

The problems I am having are,

1. I don't live in the US, I am currently in a 3rd World country that doesn't buy much online, and i know that it is going to take some years (decades, if I'm not mistaking) to have a robust market like they do in the US.

2. I am a total newbie in the Internet Business but I am willing to learn and execute appropriately. I won't be involving in an eCommerce (drop-shipping) model, I know some foreigners do engage in that model without being in the US cox I would be going into WebApps and info products that don't need physical handling generally and has a lot of scale.

3. Would I need any tax certs. or follow some rules (country codes and web hosting) to make this happen?

4. Could my traffic source come from US Affiliates to my website and make it all look like a site in the US? eg - promote my product on Clickbank or other programs with high amount of US Affiliates

5. Does a site need to be in the US region to function same way everywhere in the world?

The main reasons for going this route are: (1) There's no/low Internet buying of Info Products in my current country of stay, (2.) There's no market place to sell info products here (3) If i really wanted to be a pioneer, it would take me a long time to create a B2B model here and (4) The currency exchange rate favors me so I can get to create a FASTLANE Business in the US and still be able to pioneer other ideas here without being too broke to live up. (5) There's no competition and that literary means there's to Innovation and money to be made.

Please, your comment/suggestion(s) would be of help to me others. Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom