The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me know how you Escaped

Segawa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 19, 2024
My name is Segawa Jordan Basajjabaka, 22. I stay at my father's house without a job, I don't have any profitable skills, except what I am currently learning. The coding of which I am just at the beginning of the book. I feel I have no time, it way a long long journey. I have bigger dreams, bigger ideas, that I can fully explain and once fully executed can forever change my life and all those around me.
I want to know how do I escape this dungeon; for I feel I am not racing, or escaping. Let your light help me give that knowledge to thousands behind me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StefKPG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 27, 2024
Hi Segawa, how are you doing?

I'm new here, too, and I must admit I'm also looking for solutions like you. I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but I just wanted to tell you that you've already taken an essential first step: you've woken up and you're aware that you can change things.

You're ready to discover and listen, to learn, and I think that's very important. It's so essential to remember that not everyone realizes this. I know it won't help you much, but I really hope it will give you even more motivation and strength for your path!

I'm sure that anyone here who's further along on their journey will be able to show you the way to your own path!

Segawa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 19, 2024

I'm new here, too, and I must admit I'm also looking for solutions like you. I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but I just wanted to tell you that you've already taken an essential first step: you've woken up and you're aware that you can change things.

You're ready to discover and listen, to learn, and I think that's very important. It's so essential to remember that not everyone realizes this. I know it won't help you much, but I really hope it will give you even more motivation and strength for your path!

I'm sure that anyone here who's further along on their journey will be able to show you the way to your

I'm sure that anyone here who's further along on their journey will be able to show you the way to your own path!
This is so encouraging and strengthening. Thank you StefKPG. You have uplifted some you not(me). I wish I meet people like you up my ladder

StefKPG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 27, 2024
If this has encouraged you, that's wonderful! It can be tough to find support, but you've got this. Don't be shy about sharing your journey with others. You'll be a source of inspiration to many!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Segawa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 19, 2024
Thank you very much
If this has encouraged you, that's wonderful! It can be tough to find support, but you've got this. Don't be shy about sharing your journey with others. You'll be a source of inspiration to many!
Thank you very much StefKPG.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
My name is Segawa Jordan Basajjabaka, 22. I stay at my father's house without a job, I don't have any profitable skills, except what I am currently learning. The coding of which I am just at the beginning of the book. I feel I have no time, it way a long long journey. I have bigger dreams, bigger ideas, that I can fully explain and once fully executed can forever change my life and all those around me.
I want to know how do I escape this dungeon; for I feel I am not racing, or escaping. Let your light help me give that knowledge to thousands behind me.
Coding skill opens doors to build saas in the future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...