- Joined
- Aug 10, 2013
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 183%
While I haven't spent a ton of time (yet) on the forums, one consistent topic I've seen is that those considering some form of web-based business and/or web application aren't quite sure how/where to start with the tech stuff, especially as if it progresses towards outsourcing, making sure you get what you want and not getting ripped off in the process.
With that being said, I've been fortunate to work in technology, but in a capacity that has allowed me to understand all aspects, especially as it relates to supporting business needs. In doing so I've built a few web-based applications for my own Fastlane endeavors, as well as consulted on others.
I'm considering starting a service that would provide startup assistance, such as helping you to refine what your product does (requirements), making sure you chose the technology best suited for it, and finding resource(s) that can get you from requirements to completion. I haven't hit it big (yet) and don't claim to have all of the answers, but I've learned enough along the way, and have read/listened to everything out there to know what pitfalls to try and avoid. While I can't guarantee success, I can help you get the tools/guidance you may need to get things going in the right direction.
Since I'm testing this theory out, I wanted to extend a free opportunity to those that may need help. I realize you can post one-off questions here on the forum and get great feedback, and read articles on your own, but if someone wants help throughout the process I'm willing to spend some of my time to do so. We can work together via Skype, email, whatever.
I've got enough free time to assist the first 2 that email me: shawn.arnwine at gmail.com
You can also check out more about me here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnarnwine
Any questions or comments, please feel free to leave here as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.
With that being said, I've been fortunate to work in technology, but in a capacity that has allowed me to understand all aspects, especially as it relates to supporting business needs. In doing so I've built a few web-based applications for my own Fastlane endeavors, as well as consulted on others.
I'm considering starting a service that would provide startup assistance, such as helping you to refine what your product does (requirements), making sure you chose the technology best suited for it, and finding resource(s) that can get you from requirements to completion. I haven't hit it big (yet) and don't claim to have all of the answers, but I've learned enough along the way, and have read/listened to everything out there to know what pitfalls to try and avoid. While I can't guarantee success, I can help you get the tools/guidance you may need to get things going in the right direction.
Since I'm testing this theory out, I wanted to extend a free opportunity to those that may need help. I realize you can post one-off questions here on the forum and get great feedback, and read articles on your own, but if someone wants help throughout the process I'm willing to spend some of my time to do so. We can work together via Skype, email, whatever.
I've got enough free time to assist the first 2 that email me: shawn.arnwine at gmail.com
You can also check out more about me here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnarnwine
Any questions or comments, please feel free to leave here as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
