The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me brainstorm a tag line for a house buying company

Jakawan

We Buy Houses
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
Sep 19, 2013
Oklahoma City
Hey business owners and fastlane friends.
I'm brainstorming a tag line for my business.
The name is "One Stop House Buyers"

The idea is.. we handle everything. We want to make it as easy as possible for our sellers when we buy their house.

Any ideas? So far I've come up with.. "Look No Further" or "One Call, One Appointment."
"Let Us Handle Everything" or "We Handle Everything" or "Show It Once" or.. "Your Last Showing".. any suggestions or feedback is highly appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• brainstorm.jpg
    brainstorm.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 7

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Hey business owners and fastlane friends.
I'm brainstorming a tag line for my business.
The name is "One Stop House Buyers"

The idea is.. we handle everything. We want to make it as easy as possible for our sellers when we buy their house.

Any ideas? So far I've come up with.. "Look No Further" or "One Call, One Appointment."
"Let Us Handle Everything" or "We Handle Everything" or "Show It Once" or.. "Your Last Showing".. any suggestions or feedback is highly appreciated!

Most taglines are worthless jargons. Small businesses see "Just do it" by Nike and think that's what a small business should do.

It's not.

You're better off doing a 'benefit' statement. That will really stand out. In ATL, Mark Spain runs the real estate marketing game. His benefit statement: 'We sell your house in 30 days or we will buy it!"

He started really young and has dominated since I was in middle school.

Another big plumber has: "We show up on time or the work is free." Those stick in a customer's mind.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.