I have some things set up like a real estate broker would( exclusive rights to sell, not a real estate agent though) . I have contracts for exclusive right to sell. I have found some channels or selling that are really working out great. I want to expand. Everything now is local. In order to go out of state, i can make a client sign a contract blah blah blah, but if i am not there at time of sale how do i protect my self (get my commission?). At time of sale i have it in the contract they own me X amount of dollars, locally i am there at sale, but how can i do it when im not there. The client can lie ( say they didnt sell it ) they can just not answer me.
I know there are alot of creative, smart people on here. Any suggestions will help. If you do not think its possible to do it just say so. Also, i can sue them, buuut i dont really want to deal with out of state law suits, because im sure most people will try to stiff me.
I know there are alot of creative, smart people on here. Any suggestions will help. If you do not think its possible to do it just say so. Also, i can sue them, buuut i dont really want to deal with out of state law suits, because im sure most people will try to stiff me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
