Hi everyone, I'm Charles.
I'm 25 and an aspiring real estate investor looking to generate enough passive income to separate from my job and pursue my dream as an electronic music producer. I own a two family home out of state and am looking to pick up another multi-family where I live (Long Island) utilizing a method called BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (as coined by BiggerPockets)).
I'm here because I read Unscripted and it has changed my perspective quite a bit. I'm beginning to consider looking more into starting a product / service business because of the possibility of 1,000%+ return on investment seems more probable if worked at hard / smart enough. I see a bit of a ceiling with buy and hold real estate once i run out of capital, and while the cashflow will still be coming in it will be small compared to what could happen if I create some sort of highly useful product / service.
After reading the book I'm thinking about how certain products could be improved, marketed differently, and what skills I should start acquiring to make this possible. I'm here, I'm ready to work, and I'm very excited about my augmented perspective! Any tips / recommendations from you seasoned folks would be greatly appreciated!
I'm 25 and an aspiring real estate investor looking to generate enough passive income to separate from my job and pursue my dream as an electronic music producer. I own a two family home out of state and am looking to pick up another multi-family where I live (Long Island) utilizing a method called BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat (as coined by BiggerPockets)).
I'm here because I read Unscripted and it has changed my perspective quite a bit. I'm beginning to consider looking more into starting a product / service business because of the possibility of 1,000%+ return on investment seems more probable if worked at hard / smart enough. I see a bit of a ceiling with buy and hold real estate once i run out of capital, and while the cashflow will still be coming in it will be small compared to what could happen if I create some sort of highly useful product / service.
After reading the book I'm thinking about how certain products could be improved, marketed differently, and what skills I should start acquiring to make this possible. I'm here, I'm ready to work, and I'm very excited about my augmented perspective! Any tips / recommendations from you seasoned folks would be greatly appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
