The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hellooooo FREEDOM!

HomesteadMama

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Aug 15, 2022
Hello All,
I am learning late in the game, but am a firm believer that it is better late than never! I am still in a job, one that most make a career, but I am done making money for someone else. My job title used to define who I was, until the pandemic hit and I had time to actually breathe and think about life. I knew that I was capable of more than what my job demanded of me, but I didn't know what that was. I started reading all the guru books, and although there were some good things I took away from each, I was still unsettled. To date, I have read over 25 finance/self help books and finally found the one(s) that makes common sense ( MJ's BOOKS). Wish I would have found them sooner!
I saw firsthand the "do as I say, not as I do" message when I attended a virtual conference with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. I sat back as millions of people thought their prayers had been answered and were tripping over their own feet to throw money on all the programs and fuzzy feelings. I was glad I wasn't that stupid. I saw exactly what they were doing when they taught everyone to be a coach and then started their own platform to host coaching programs that they magically made a huge profit from, but disguised it as an opportunity. Given my current profession, I am very skeptical of people. I bought an online program that I got some good marketing tips from and I would continue to buy from because she actually gave value. I then went on to buy a program that the first program was an affiliate for and was dupped. I did learn quite a bit of what not to do, and how to spot more fake, non-value people, so it was ultimately worth it.

Through my growth journey, my husband and I paid off $50,000 of debt and started our own business. This service business is in it's infancy but has so much potential. This is the stepping stone business talked about in UNSCRIPTED . I am planning on leaving my job next year, to pursue our service business full time. I have set aside my work on solving some problems in the Homesteading/ Self-Sufficiency realm, which will be my Fastlane Business because our service business has Fastlane potential as well. I have never posted in a forum before

I have read Millionaire Fastlane , and am halfway through UNSCRIPTED . Thank you in advance to everyone that adds value to this forum. I am definitely in my Fastlane infancy, but I am stubbornly determined, and have accomplished everything that I put my mind to thus far. I appreciate your guidance :) I will add as much value as I can here, please let me know how I can help if needed :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheJon

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 7, 2022
Philadelphia PA - USA
Hello All,
I am learning late in the game, but am a firm believer that it is better late than never! I am still in a job, one that most make a career, but I am done making money for someone else. My job title used to define who I was, until the pandemic hit and I had time to actually breathe and think about life. I knew that I was capable of more than what my job demanded of me, but I didn't know what that was. I started reading all the guru books, and although there were some good things I took away from each, I was still unsettled. To date, I have read over 25 finance/self help books and finally found the one(s) that makes common sense ( MJ's BOOKS). Wish I would have found them sooner!
I saw firsthand the "do as I say, not as I do" message when I attended a virtual conference with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. I sat back as millions of people thought their prayers had been answered and were tripping over their own feet to throw money on all the programs and fuzzy feelings. I was glad I wasn't that stupid. I saw exactly what they were doing when they taught everyone to be a coach and then started their own platform to host coaching programs that they magically made a huge profit from, but disguised it as an opportunity. Given my current profession, I am very skeptical of people. I bought an online program that I got some good marketing tips from and I would continue to buy from because she actually gave value. I then went on to buy a program that the first program was an affiliate for and was dupped. I did learn quite a bit of what not to do, and how to spot more fake, non-value people, so it was ultimately worth it.

Through my growth journey, my husband and I paid off $50,000 of debt and started our own business. This service business is in it's infancy but has so much potential. This is the stepping stone business talked about in UNSCRIPTED . I am planning on leaving my job next year, to pursue our service business full time. I have set aside my work on solving some problems in the Homesteading/ Self-Sufficiency realm, which will be my Fastlane Business because our service business has Fastlane potential as well. I have never posted in a forum before

I have read Millionaire Fastlane , and am halfway through UNSCRIPTED . Thank you in advance to everyone that adds value to this forum. I am definitely in my Fastlane infancy, but I am stubbornly determined, and have accomplished everything that I put my mind to thus far. I appreciate your guidance :) I will add as much value as I can here, please let me know how I can help if needed :)
That's Awesome! What a great start!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...