Hey everybody I'm Roland from Hungary.
I'm 28 and working as a Mortuary Management Officer in a Forensic institute. I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but sadly I've let the masses turn my head up until a year ago. I went to the university and graduated as a Biologist in 2012, then I'd started my masters degree. But after half a year I'd felt that this isn't the way I wanted to go and 1.5 years more on something that won't ever be a use for me is a lots of time, so I'd came to the decision to leave my studies after half a year on Masters.
After months of thinking and listening to my mother's rants about how this is the biggest mistake of my life, I'd found a prosector's course and decided to enroll, so I could find a better paying job, than being a biologist with a bachelors degree. In a year I've completed the course and got my current job offered, needless to say I'd accepted it. My salary was above average and now it is even higher which of course blinded me and made me feel content and comfortable about my life for two years.
But in those two years I've never felt truly happy, just content with the way things are, and I'd needed two years to get to the point when I'd decided that I need to change something to fill the void I feel. I've always wanted something that I create and brings me freedom and independence. So I started reading books about starting a business, psychology, marketing, sales. And that's how I'd found the book Millonare Fastlane, and consequently this forum. A month ago I've enrolled on a training about selling on the internet, an so far it feels promising. But also I hope to be in the company of like-minded people and learn a great deal of things from you.
Cheers Roland
I'm 28 and working as a Mortuary Management Officer in a Forensic institute. I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but sadly I've let the masses turn my head up until a year ago. I went to the university and graduated as a Biologist in 2012, then I'd started my masters degree. But after half a year I'd felt that this isn't the way I wanted to go and 1.5 years more on something that won't ever be a use for me is a lots of time, so I'd came to the decision to leave my studies after half a year on Masters.
After months of thinking and listening to my mother's rants about how this is the biggest mistake of my life, I'd found a prosector's course and decided to enroll, so I could find a better paying job, than being a biologist with a bachelors degree. In a year I've completed the course and got my current job offered, needless to say I'd accepted it. My salary was above average and now it is even higher which of course blinded me and made me feel content and comfortable about my life for two years.
But in those two years I've never felt truly happy, just content with the way things are, and I'd needed two years to get to the point when I'd decided that I need to change something to fill the void I feel. I've always wanted something that I create and brings me freedom and independence. So I started reading books about starting a business, psychology, marketing, sales. And that's how I'd found the book Millonare Fastlane, and consequently this forum. A month ago I've enrolled on a training about selling on the internet, an so far it feels promising. But also I hope to be in the company of like-minded people and learn a great deal of things from you.
Cheers Roland
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
