@MJ DeMarco and the forum
Thank You!
I'm so thrilled joining this forum today.
I've just finished TMF at the end of last year, and about a month ago I started reading through the forum.
The first thing I can think of is to thank all the contributors taking their time and serving this huge amount of value. You deliver a unbelievable composition of motivation and education.
About me
I'm a 27 y.o. IT-undergraduate from Aachen, Germany. Before my time at university i was electrician at a big industrial company producing windshields for cars. I hated that job, quit (after more than 5 years - including the training) and started studying. Besides attending university, I'm working 16h/w at a small software-engineering company and living the life of a sidewalker. I don't really like this job either, and I cannot imagine investing my precious time into graduating and chaining me up to desk for 40 years till I retire. I want to ride the fastlane before I am 30!
I have no entrepreneurial experiences so far, I can only serve some wantrepreneurial xp haha.
Now, I am here to change that! The plan is to hustle first and then build up my Fastlane Business. I already did my first baby-steps. I will try to give something back and post a progression thread as soon as i gained enough successess and failures to write about.
You're Awesome!
Take Care,
Leif
Thank You!
I'm so thrilled joining this forum today.
I've just finished TMF at the end of last year, and about a month ago I started reading through the forum.
The first thing I can think of is to thank all the contributors taking their time and serving this huge amount of value. You deliver a unbelievable composition of motivation and education.
About me
I'm a 27 y.o. IT-undergraduate from Aachen, Germany. Before my time at university i was electrician at a big industrial company producing windshields for cars. I hated that job, quit (after more than 5 years - including the training) and started studying. Besides attending university, I'm working 16h/w at a small software-engineering company and living the life of a sidewalker. I don't really like this job either, and I cannot imagine investing my precious time into graduating and chaining me up to desk for 40 years till I retire. I want to ride the fastlane before I am 30!
I have no entrepreneurial experiences so far, I can only serve some wantrepreneurial xp haha.
Now, I am here to change that! The plan is to hustle first and then build up my Fastlane Business. I already did my first baby-steps. I will try to give something back and post a progression thread as soon as i gained enough successess and failures to write about.
You're Awesome!
Take Care,
Leif
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
