What's new

Hello!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jerwood

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 10, 2017
Messages
18
Location
Paignton, Devon, UK
Rep Bank
$330
User Power: 494%
Hi all,

I've been a member of Rob's make money with web design FB group for a while now. My core business is heavy haulage and tipper hire, I run a fleet of 6 lorries and cross hire on large civil engineering jobs across the South (UK).

I started 3 years ago with a telephone in my bedroom buying and selling tarmac and over the last few years have landed contracts that have allowed me to expand my business to the point where I'm now the biggest supplier of tarmac road planings in the UK. I have 15 full time staff and 3 part timers.

I run a side hustle of selling webdesign leads to local designers and sit them down with local farmers/contractors looking too upgrade their online presence. These are mainly customers I have already dealt with and have a good relationship with.

Rob's group is a great resource for webdesigners and he's pointed me in this direction for my offline business.

I hope I can add to the conversations on here and offer some help to those going through some of the issues I've encountered as well as take advice from you guys to help expand my own core business!

13227183_922670787855185_553980739413816537_n.jpg



21167822_1353236938131899_4571545176941703091_o.jpg


21083194_1350219491766977_7783524858083300273_o.jpg


I'm not quite on wall street yet, but one day!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom