The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

AdrianL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 27, 2014
Romania
Hello,

My name's Adrian, I'm from Romania, currently a software developer. I stumbled into this community while searching for manufacturing costs for electronic devices, which in turn made me start reading TMF , and joining the community.

I've been thinking about starting a business for some time now, but at that time I decided it would be better to acquire some wisdom working for someone else and seeing how things work while also trying to form plans and acquire as much knowledge as I could. But now I decided to start taking action.

One of my long term plans, or rather, one of my goals is to build a research and development center focused on technology and products which would change the way we interact with technology at the moment. Of course that's broken down in smaller pieces and branch business which would sustain it till it gets to a sustainable point on its own.

Having said that, I'd like to thank you all for all the valuable input offered in this community! :)

Kind regards,
Adrian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chigga102

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 24, 2013
Welcome Adrian. My name is Ashani. Nice to meet you!

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Good thing for you is that you have knowledge with utilizing software.
I would recommend starting an internet business because that's what all the kids are doing these days.
Well, not just because everyone else is doing it, but there's a lot of potential there, and with little startup costs, and a unique idea, you could create a very successful project

AdrianL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 27, 2014
Romania
Welcome Adrian. My name is Ashani. Nice to meet you!

Hello Ashani, nice to meet you too!

I would recommend starting an internet business

Thanks for the recommendation. It's part of the plan :) However, I still have a lot of things to learn and I have to filter out my ideas since I'm all over the place sometimes. Gotta find a proper way to test some of them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
I'd like to thank you all for all the valuable input offered in this community!
Welcome @AdrianL best way to learn more is to read read read threads, its a gold mine here, lots of valuable information. :) Good luck on your plans.

AdrianL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 27, 2014
Romania
Welcome @AdrianL best way to learn more is to read read read threads, its a gold mine here, lots of valuable information. :) Good luck on your plans.

Indeed, I keep having like 10 to 20 Chrome tabs opened sometimes with stuff I want to read from here, hehe. Thanks! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...