What's new

Hello!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rlsmith6

PARKED
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hello everyone my name is Rico Smith. I am 19 years old and I attend the University of Memphis in Tennessee. Every since I was 12 years old I have had a passion for creating wealth and providing an abundant lifestyle for my family. I have read over 70 books on the subjects of real estate investing,stocks,and other investment strategies. I have also read over 30 self help books written by authors such as Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Wallace Wattles, Ralph Waldo Emerson and others. I started my first business in high school called VentureVending. My true passion is Real estate investing and I plan to become a multi millionaire by investing in apartment buildings. This is my freshman year in college and everyday I feel that I shouldnt be here because of the "employee mindset" that they are trying to get me to have and I believe this is affecting my enterpernurial subconscious mind. I would be so grateful for the advice and support from all of you! Thank you!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni, Sodu!

O lpux xjev zua niep ecuav vji xjumi inqmuzii nopftiv vjoph; puvjoph ehhsiwevit ni nusi vjep xjip O jies e viedjis vimm ni vjev O tjuamf fu tunivjoph cideati vjev't xjev nz cuttit xomm xepv ni vu fu. Katv huvve ati ov et nuvowevoup, O haitt.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Sodu.:getvmepi:
 
Jimmu Sodu! Tuapft moli zua esi caomfoph e hsiev guapfevoup gus vji gavasi. Fup'v miv dummihi fiseom zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem nopftiv ... O emtu gimv vji teni xez et O xipv vjsa dummihi ... ov xet ep opfudvsopevoup opvu "pusnem" tudoivz ... hiv e kuc cmej cmej.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom