The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

ldennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2023
I’ve been a nurse for 20 years and just became an insurance agent. I came across Unscripted and loved the book. I love service and serving people, and this book addresses using service as a driving force to grow. I’m ready to provide something valuable to those who need my services.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
I’ve been a nurse for 20 years and just became an insurance agent. I came across Unscripted and loved the book. I love service and serving people, and this book addresses using service as a driving force to grow. I’m ready to provide something valuable to those who need my services.
Hi

Why did you make the change from nursing to insurance?

ldennis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2023
Hi

Why did you make the change from nursing to insurance?
One night at work I had 3 patients all men in their 40s all losing their right feet to diabetes all with no prior access to insurance I feel like I was working on the tail end of peoples issues and I would rather insure and educate the 20 year old painter as to why he needs insurance than explain to his 40 year old version the definition of osteomyelitis

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022
One night at work I had 3 patients all men in their 40s all losing their right feet to diabetes all with no prior access to insurance I feel like I was working on the tail end of peoples issues and I would rather insure and educate the 20 year old painter as to why he needs insurance than explain to his 40 year old version the definition of osteomyelitis
There's quite a "WHY" for working in the insurance industry. Sounds like you've got some exciting times ahead - Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...