I just recently found out about Unscripted and Millionaire Fastlane . The biggest takeaway for me was that it finally made the point sink in of "following the normal plan of contributing to a 401k, etc, you might be rich, but when you're too old to enjoy it."
I've had a very comfortable job in tech for many years... but I can't shake that feeling that I could be achieving and providing more, and actually live a life of doing whatever I want, whenever I want.
My biggest struggle will be escaping the comfort of my current life to follow through on creating and delivering real value for others, in a sustainable way that follows the models in the books (CENTS, etc).
I've had a very comfortable job in tech for many years... but I can't shake that feeling that I could be achieving and providing more, and actually live a life of doing whatever I want, whenever I want.
My biggest struggle will be escaping the comfort of my current life to follow through on creating and delivering real value for others, in a sustainable way that follows the models in the books (CENTS, etc).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
