The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello world from Toronto, Canada!

Ultras

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 14, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hello friends,
I am originally computer programmer and I started my career working for big commerce store in 1999 on their IBM - AS/400 machine coding RPG, Cobol and fixing "Y2K problem". Not long after that I realized that I need something more entertaining and more fun as I got bored watching black screen with green letters and could not see myself all life doing it! So I learned Flash and Photoshop and html coding etc and I changed my carrier to be web designer / coder. Worked for US company for 7 years where I became manager and had 5 great workers under my supervision. While I was working and playing video games at home at night I realized that I am wasting my time playing video games and that time spent playing games could actually be my time to make money online. I started to learn about internet marketing, SEO, SEM etc ... So 2003 I made first money online selling some t-shirts. I got better in making online money and promoting affiliate programs that 2007 was the best year ever for me where I hit $220k / year and I decided to quit my day job shortly after that. Not too long after that I got called by tax man to check how come I made so much money. That is when I learned that I should open corporation instead depositing all money on my personal account ... Since that time I have been on and off with day job but I still own couple of great websites in Travel niche. I am looking forward to open eCommerce store and to have my own products as well to learn more about eCommerce, dropshipping etc. I am as well here to share my knowledge with others on the forum and to help as much as I can! If you are in Toronto are send me PM lets talk! Its better if share ideas and we are surrounded by entrepreneurial minded friends :)

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sin_tzu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 20, 2012
Welcome to the forum Ultras. Cool story, we will definitely connect. Talk soon

sin_tzu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 20, 2012

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
Hey Ultras, welcome to the forums! Always cool to see another Canadian. Just curious, what type of programs do you create? Are you in the app game?

Cheers

Ultras

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 14, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hey Ultras, welcome to the forums! Always cool to see another Canadian. Just curious, what type of programs do you create? Are you in the app game?

Cheers

Hello,
Nice to see you too! I did not try yet app game. So far I was making the most if my money with affiliate programs. I own couple of popular travel websites where I have sponsors and adSense as well. Are you into app games? Do you live in Russia ?

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
Hello,
Nice to see you too! I did not try yet app game. So far I was making the most if my money with affiliate programs. I own couple of popular travel websites where I have sponsors and adSense as well. Are you into app games? Do you live in Russia ?

Naw dude, I'm Canadian :). Just threw out the first Michael Jackson song that came to my mind LOL, which Stranger in Moscow has a nice calm vibe to it.

Yeah I'm in the mobile game. Pretty much all aspects of it except app creation since I'm not a programmer. But got everything else covered ;). If you have a programming background you're half way to learning how to build your own app. Definitely something to consider.

Enjoy your stay here. LOTS to learn :).

Ultras

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 14, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Lol I understand now. I thought you moved to Moscow as I have heard that they have great app programmers :)
Yes I was programing before on big IBM mashines but I will definitely consider checking out how to make apps as well. Do you make games or? Do you make money from advertising or you have sponsors or paid apps?

I have been on many other forums but I found this one so far the best. Can't stop reading and learning! So many great threads!

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Toronto crowd is growing!

Welcome bud

Like @ddzc said, there is a happening soon
Good place to show up :)

Ultras

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 14, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Thank you @Silverhawk851 glad to see more people from Toronto and I will definitely try to come to see you all. I have to reschedule something and not sure if I will be able but will try. Would love to meet all of you guys! Thanks

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
Lol I understand now. I thought you moved to Moscow as I have heard that they have great app programmers :)
Yes I was programing before on big IBM mashines but I will definitely consider checking out how to make apps as well. Do you make games or? Do you make money from advertising or you have sponsors or paid apps?

I have been on many other forums but I found this one so far the best. Can't stop reading and learning! So many great threads!

I wish I could build apps, but I'm entirely on the marketing side (aso, app promotion, mobile subscriptions, stuff like that).

But I agree, one of the best forums I've stumbled upon in a very long time. Lot's to read and learn! Good luck amigo!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...