The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello there! Want to check out my contest??

Jake Martin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 19, 2011
Seattle
Hi there,

My name is Jake! I came here to give back to the young entrepreneur community. My wife and I have sold two of our three drive-thru coffee stands here in Seattle, leaving one left. Instead of cashing out, we thought getting involved would be more fun.

We have made it possible for you to win our last espresso stand for 1,000 words. Go check it out our REMOVED BY MODERATOR Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll do my best to get back to you!

-Jake

Message from Moderator (Russ)- Jake, read the rules. Happy to talk about your raffling off a business, but please, don't insult the community by making it sound like your scheme to get $15,000 via a raffle/contest is for others and not yourself. If you plan on donating the entire $15K to charity, that's a different story. But from what I see, it looks like a raffle scheme that you're trying to cloak as a cool entrepreneurial business opportunity.

Why not post an introduction, like everyone else here has? Otherwise, you will feel the scorn of the regulars here. And you may even feel the power of the ban hammer. :ban2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So basically you are "raffling" it for $50 x 300 = $15,000. Please explain how the title even makes any sense.

ForestL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jul 6, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Contest requires a minimum of 300 entries and no maximum entries. There is no statistical probability of winning as the winner is determined based upon the skill and quality of their essay.

300 entries @$50 that's convenient..why don't you take your bull sh*t shack somewhere else.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...