The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, Thank you MJ!

RyanF

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 21, 2019
I have read both TMF and Unscripted . I loved them both. I am going to read them both again also. However, I do have a question, What other books would you recommend reading that support our way of thinking? I remember you saying the name of a book and "Recommended read" after, but I don't remember the books. Thanks in advance. Thanks for the guidance, and inspiration.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, but don't get caught in the trap of reading too many books. At most I would recommend reading How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis or Awaken the Giant Within if you struggle with mindset.

Otherwise, get started on your journey. Reading more books is just an action fake.

RyanF

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 21, 2019
Welcome aboard, but don't get caught in the trap of reading too many books. At most I would recommend reading How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis or Awaken the Giant Within if you struggle with mindset.

Otherwise, get started on your journey. Reading more books is just an action fake.
Thanks, I actually "read" by listening to to audio book on my way to my 9 to 5. So action faking is all I can do at that time. I'm putting in the work when I get home. Haha

Jesse Harris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jan 11, 2020
How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Everything you want in life, someone else has. If you can communicate with them better, you will see more and more opportunity around you.

Also, if you are reading/listening to a book, and it sucks, put it down and read it later. These days I listen to industry specific podcasts. Having someone ramble on for 60 minutes about the meeting they had with investors or how they negotiated a deal with their white-label production company is far more valuable than listening about how Positive Thinking Will Attract Wealth. You can learn the general ideas from specific examples, but it is hard to learn specific skills from generalized examples, and generalized examples sell the most books. The great books, like TMF , give enough specifics that you can follow along in detail, but are general enough to apply to your own situation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...