What's new

Hello! New Member

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Edwin Mbugua

PARKED
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
1
Location
Kenya
Rep Bank
$60
My Name is Edwin Mbugua, a child of Africa(Kenya) and a citizen of the world.
Within the short time I have been on earth :smile2: I have worked on 3 startups , one as employed two building my own the current one is Movie Mtaani as website providing niche films for the Kenyan audience. The journey had it's ups and downs business stagnation founder's depression resulting in me escaping to employment(Slowlane) got back to school for my masters in computer systems. I'm, about to graduate and having read you book feel like hiding the second degree cause of the thinking I had. Luckily I have unlearnt and learnt as I'm inspired to get into action to be of value to the society while being financially independent.

I love reading books as well as traveling ,this year my new found hobby is learning to play the saxophone. @MJ DeMarco
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom