Hello,
I've been a site regulator for about a year so I’ve finally registered today.
Allow me to introduce myself. Hopefully I won't bore you to tear so, I'm only going to give you the highlight of my sad story.
I'm 43 years of age, have a wonderful wife and three children. I'm also a college graduate with a master in design.
I was let go from a job three months ago because I was unhappy. I was once happy but over time, my passion has slowly disappear and my creativity went to shot. Too much administration, office politics, management bullshit. I'm tired of trying to sell stuff for corporate America that are not honest.
Now, I'm struggling. Jobs out there are tough. Expectually for a guy who's hearing impaired. It bother me but I can tell from others, trust me, it does.
Busted my a$$ out there looking for work, any work. From hiring four different staffing agencies and headhunter to designing a website to promote my freelance work. I've tried everything, i think.
I've been searching online for days and nights looking for "work from home business" (most of them are scam), from online Marketing to Google AdWords. Nothing makes sense, I'm getting confused from information overload. I don't have a product to sell. I have no $$$ for start up. But don't get me wrong, I know nothing isn't for "free", but there're TOO MANY SCAMMERS out there want your money. Who do you trust? Do I need to become one of them? No, not my nature.
Right now, we're about three months behind on our mortgage payments. Our bank is repossessing our vehicle this week. We couldn't afford to give our children any gifts for christmas. Our Property taxes has gone up, association fees jumped 20%. My wife had to work three different jobs.
We have no choice but to file for chapter 7 this week. Of course bankruptcy is not going to clear everything up. We still have to deal with our financial crisis.
This is why I'm here. I'm looking for help. I would be happy to be someone apprentice. Teach me how to fish!
That is about all I can say. Hope you didn’t fell asleep.
I look forward sharing some ideas and be on a road of success with you all.
-Roger
I've been a site regulator for about a year so I’ve finally registered today.
Allow me to introduce myself. Hopefully I won't bore you to tear so, I'm only going to give you the highlight of my sad story.
I'm 43 years of age, have a wonderful wife and three children. I'm also a college graduate with a master in design.
I was let go from a job three months ago because I was unhappy. I was once happy but over time, my passion has slowly disappear and my creativity went to shot. Too much administration, office politics, management bullshit. I'm tired of trying to sell stuff for corporate America that are not honest.
Now, I'm struggling. Jobs out there are tough. Expectually for a guy who's hearing impaired. It bother me but I can tell from others, trust me, it does.
Busted my a$$ out there looking for work, any work. From hiring four different staffing agencies and headhunter to designing a website to promote my freelance work. I've tried everything, i think.
I've been searching online for days and nights looking for "work from home business" (most of them are scam), from online Marketing to Google AdWords. Nothing makes sense, I'm getting confused from information overload. I don't have a product to sell. I have no $$$ for start up. But don't get me wrong, I know nothing isn't for "free", but there're TOO MANY SCAMMERS out there want your money. Who do you trust? Do I need to become one of them? No, not my nature.
Right now, we're about three months behind on our mortgage payments. Our bank is repossessing our vehicle this week. We couldn't afford to give our children any gifts for christmas. Our Property taxes has gone up, association fees jumped 20%. My wife had to work three different jobs.
We have no choice but to file for chapter 7 this week. Of course bankruptcy is not going to clear everything up. We still have to deal with our financial crisis.
This is why I'm here. I'm looking for help. I would be happy to be someone apprentice. Teach me how to fish!
That is about all I can say. Hope you didn’t fell asleep.
I look forward sharing some ideas and be on a road of success with you all.
-Roger
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
