- Joined
- Mar 7, 2019
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 81%
Hello @MJ DeMarco My name is Akash Acharya. I'm an aspiring entrepreneur from Douglasville, Georgia. I'm 21 years old and I have an idea on where I want to go but am still unclear on how to get there. I'm here because I was inspired by the MILLIONAIRE fastlane to escape the rat race and to override the brainwashing that has been instilled in me my entire life by my parents, my teachers, and everyone else in this town. My hope in joining this forum is to further my fastlane education and to find better ways to implement your teachings in my everyday life. If I'm being honest I feel that I dont yet bring much value as I am now. But my hope is that with this forum I can better myself and add value not only to this forum or the people in my life. But to the market as a whole. Thank you mj.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
