My name is Chris and I am a serial entrepreneur. Right now my focus is in real estate (wholesaling) but I am persistently looking to add streams of passive income (real estate and otherwise). I have done a little affiliate marketing (to the tune of a couple hundred a month) and would like to do more. I'm very interested in information marketing and commercial real estate as well. My current short to medium term goal is to outsource as many MWA's (minimum wage activities) as possible. I'm also actively looking to increase the level of people I associate with which is part of the reason I am here. I am eager to help other action taking entrepreneurs and am eager to accept the help of other more successful entrepreneurs.
Absolutely Awesome forum MJ! :yourock: The best I have seen online.
Absolutely Awesome forum MJ! :yourock: The best I have seen online.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
