Hey, I have been looking around the site for a while and thought I would finally say hello. I like the site and so far the very few people that I have talked to were nice. Almost everyone here seems to want to help each other, except for the rare spammers and scammers..but they are taken care of usually pretty quickly.
I am really interested in networking, so don't be shy to PM me and let me know what you do and build a relationship.
I am currently looking for someone to help me out, I am looking to find out where and how I can design promotional cards, maybe like business card sizes. They are kind of like the "Gold Club" cars that kids sell at school for their sports teams to raise money. If anyone knows how I can design one and where I can get them produced, that would be great.
I am also very interested in investing, so is you have any ideas and want to start something and make money with some help. PM ME!
I am really interested in networking, so don't be shy to PM me and let me know what you do and build a relationship.
I am currently looking for someone to help me out, I am looking to find out where and how I can design promotional cards, maybe like business card sizes. They are kind of like the "Gold Club" cars that kids sell at school for their sports teams to raise money. If anyone knows how I can design one and where I can get them produced, that would be great.
I am also very interested in investing, so is you have any ideas and want to start something and make money with some help. PM ME!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
