What's new

Hello / Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dbennett

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
10
Location
Ohio
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 40%
Hey everyone!

It really is an honor to be here. I am friends with MJ on Facebook, and I joined the forum under an alias a few years ago for anonymity purposes, so I have read a lot of the posts, and I find the people on this forum to be top notch and really cool. I decided to sign up under my own name now.

I read Millionaire Fastlane in 2011 and it changed the way I view business and money. It was definitely a "scales from the eyes" moment, that is for sure.

By day I am a teacher at a Catholic school, but by day/night, I am also a writer, speaker, and consultant.

My twin brother and I started a LLC in 2007 for some websites that we operate of a Catholic nature. Combined they get about 1.5 million visits/year.

In 2011 we and another friend decided to help guys improve their lives socially (to get more dates, make friends, get ahead at work, etc). As a teacher I see guys all the time that really need social help. We have coached some guys locally and have seen some very positive turnarounds. Some similar coaches brand themselves as "pick up artists." We decided to forget the "PUA" label, while definitely utilizing some of their wisdom, and focus on overall popularity skills, because these skills (like assertiveness, confidence, clear communication, detachment, etc) translate to success everywhere, including at work, and it lacks the negativity associated with the PUA name.

So, in October we started a website (and companion book) about how to be a popular man (called The Popular Man). Our book is Be Popular Now: How Any Man Can Become Confident, Attractive and Successful (And Have Fun Doing It). I am not linking to anything because I am certainly not here to be a spammer, etc. However, I definitely believe in the ideas we teach in the 250+ pages book. The book is about total life transformation as opposed to giving obvious advice like "get out more."

We have a teen version of the book set for release in the next few months, and a teen website (called The Popular Teen). That is geared toward teens of both sexes, and our hope is to provide teens the skills necessary to succeed in life, since schools rarely teach the skills that lead to social and financial success (like extroversion, communication skills, confidence, flirting, how to start a business etc). MJ's book and ideas get a mention in our books, because we emphasize the importance of starting your own business. Not only does owning your own business make you popular, it also allows you much more control in life - important for any type of success.

We also started our own publishing company as an imprint for the books.

Again, it is exciting to be here, to learn and teach!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Wisz optqosoph sief.

Ximduni vu vji gusant. O en dupgofipv vjev zua xomm iesp nepz cipigovt pux vjev zua esi uav gsun vji tjefuxt... emsiefz, zua finuptvsevi huuf djesedvis epf ot vji vzqi ug qistup xju xomm tasimz heop qmipvz sitqidv epf puv upmz hiv cav howi op moli neppis epf vjev nelit zua e wemaif ettiv vu at emm. O en jeqqz vu ci e qesv ug tunivjoph vjev zua esi e qesv ug emtu.

Og vjisi ot epzxez xi dep ci ug jimq, giim gsii vu neli e qutv.
 
Vjeplt iwiszupi! Ov ot hsiev vu ci jisi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom