The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello / Intro

dbennett

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 22, 2013
Ohio
Hey everyone!

It really is an honor to be here. I am friends with MJ on Facebook, and I joined the forum under an alias a few years ago for anonymity purposes, so I have read a lot of the posts, and I find the people on this forum to be top notch and really cool. I decided to sign up under my own name now.

I read Millionaire Fastlane in 2011 and it changed the way I view business and money. It was definitely a "scales from the eyes" moment, that is for sure.

By day I am a teacher at a Catholic school, but by day/night, I am also a writer, speaker, and consultant.

My twin brother and I started a LLC in 2007 for some websites that we operate of a Catholic nature. Combined they get about 1.5 million visits/year.

In 2011 we and another friend decided to help guys improve their lives socially (to get more dates, make friends, get ahead at work, etc). As a teacher I see guys all the time that really need social help. We have coached some guys locally and have seen some very positive turnarounds. Some similar coaches brand themselves as "pick up artists." We decided to forget the "PUA" label, while definitely utilizing some of their wisdom, and focus on overall popularity skills, because these skills (like assertiveness, confidence, clear communication, detachment, etc) translate to success everywhere, including at work, and it lacks the negativity associated with the PUA name.

So, in October we started a website (and companion book) about how to be a popular man (called The Popular Man). Our book is Be Popular Now: How Any Man Can Become Confident, Attractive and Successful (And Have Fun Doing It). I am not linking to anything because I am certainly not here to be a spammer, etc. However, I definitely believe in the ideas we teach in the 250+ pages book. The book is about total life transformation as opposed to giving obvious advice like "get out more."

We have a teen version of the book set for release in the next few months, and a teen website (called The Popular Teen). That is geared toward teens of both sexes, and our hope is to provide teens the skills necessary to succeed in life, since schools rarely teach the skills that lead to social and financial success (like extroversion, communication skills, confidence, flirting, how to start a business etc). MJ's book and ideas get a mention in our books, because we emphasize the importance of starting your own business. Not only does owning your own business make you popular, it also allows you much more control in life - important for any type of success.

We also started our own publishing company as an imprint for the books.

Again, it is exciting to be here, to learn and teach!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Very inspiring read.

Welcome to the forums. I am confident that you will earn many benefits now that you are out from the shadows... already, you demonstrate good character and is the type of person who will surely gain plenty respect and not only get but give in like manner and that makes you a valued asset to us all. I am happy to be a part of something that you are a part of also.

If there is anyway we can be of help, feel free to make a post.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...