What's new

Hello I'm Jarni Lee

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jarni Lee

PARKED
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
4
Location
south korea, ulsan
Rep Bank
$75
I'm from South Korea.
I'm not a good English user.
I was finished reading it in October 2018 "Unscripted " and "TMF ".
So I made the plans.. Good plans, Great plans............ no.. no .. no. .

Although the plan looked good, the expertise was not in the library.
I'm sure I'll know when I'm on the field.

But I didn't get a jobs.. and I don't know anything about world, people, or something.
I don't know how to do that...

so I did the best I could. finally get a job. Oh no so F*cking makes me tired
I've been employed several times, but the boss have been angry every time.

So I stopped and studied in the library for a few months. And I tried to start a business,
but I didn't know how to do it......
The goal felt too far away and time was running out. At that time,
my mom left me the cafe to achieve her grand goal.
I became a barista and manager without knowing anything. just just All by my self...
now It's been six months since I did it alone.
now I'm gonna make pizza. small pizza Big pizza making, serving, washing a dishes..
I start learn beginning. Ok? Don't expect it.
And I starting global seller(that was beginner too. not busy cafe.. good to me.)
I was buy shower timer yesterday.
Don't have it online market in South Korea, and I need it too.
So I bought it.
only 10 but you know
start small
big dreaming
fast to do it. something.
anyway I love MJ. I respect him really do.
I will go to Arizona three years ago.
I want you to introduce me to some of the Arizona attractions things.
Have A Fantastic day.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Kespo! Muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zuas taddittgam kuaspiz!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom