The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello, I am new to the forum.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AurimasLT

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2018
Ireland
Hello guys,

So i have decided to introduce myself, being and introvert not a pleasant thing. But its exactly what i need.

My name is Aurimas, I am Lithuanian, 24 years of age, currently living in Ireland.
Currently working at a water production factory as a Maintenance Technician. Working long hours and nights. My jobs involves a lot of problem solving (probably the only reason i stick to it besides the income):clench:.

Always dreaming about solving important issues and bringing value to the world.
Have been bouncing from different jobs and carriers, Have studied Sports and Leisure management in collage. Ended up fixing machines in a factory.

My spare time involves reading (listening on Audible) and working out in the gym.
I have two ideas for my venture, doing market research at the moment, have yet to figure out which on i am going to stick with.

Have listened to Millionaire fast lane and Unscripted Twice. Currently working trough the list of MJ's recommended books.

If anyone has any questions or if i can help in any way feel free to contact me.

I will post later once i make a decision about my new venture. it will either be e-commerce related, or a B2B Service business.

Thanks to everyone who posts here as its invaluable information we can all take in and special thanks to MJ for making all this happen.;):thumbsup:

See you around.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Know this guy personally. He's living close to me and is one of my best friends.

If I had to describe him in one word it would be - hustler.

This guy sleeps, shits and eats work. Works like 80h a week and still pulls out time for gym workouts. His work ethic is epic. Insane... in a good way.

Glad you're here brother! And ask as many questions and provide as much value as you can!

Welcome to family! :)

AurimasLT

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2018
Ireland
Know this guy personally. He's living close to me and is one of my best friends.

This guy sleeps, shits and eats work. Works like 80h a week and still pulls out time for gym workouts. His work ethic is epic. Insane... in a good way.

Glad you're here brother! And ask as many questions and provide as much value as you can!

Glad to be here and learn as much as I can. Thanks for all the advice and help I've got from you over the years my friend.

AurimasLT

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 17, 2018
Ireland
Hi Aurismas, I am new here also I just join the forum.
Let's make the most of it, good luck for your project.
Thank you, much appreciated, let me know if you ever need anything.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom