The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello! I am from London. New comer to this forum.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Maeva

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 24, 2020
Essex, Unighted Kingdom
I have just finished reading TMF and it has reinforced my initial idea to embark in entrepreneurship. So many truths unveiled. It resonates with me and I hope to share the journey of the process with you guys.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

df1992

Contributor
May 26, 2020
London
I have just finished reading TMF and it has reinforced my initial idea to embark in entrepreneurship. So many truths unveiled. It resonates with me and I hope to share the journey of the process with you guys.
Welcome! I'm in London too :)

Mutant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2018
London
*waves*

Hello fellow Londoners!

Altitude

New Contributor
Jan 1, 2020
London, UK
Hello Maeva. Although I'm quite new to the FLF myself, sending you a big welcome.

You are in the company of many great minds and entrepreneurs here. This forum is like a treasure house of ideas, strategies, tactics and motivation which will serve you well on your way to escaping the scripted life and moving towards the fast lane.

I would start off by checking out some gold posts first and then dedicating some time each day here to learn about your area of interest.

And most importantly, take action.

Good luck on your journey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom