- Joined
- Apr 26, 2021
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 72%
Hello All,
I read the first book 3 years ago and again about a year ago. Bought and read the second book in 3 days last month!!! It is safe to say I am a huge fan of @MJ DeMarco 's philosophies. I like how blunt the books are, he speaks the way I speak mostly in my head. Unfiltered, Unscripted and not PC (thank God, if you can even say that anymore).
There are countless intro's here and I do not want to bore anyone who'll take the time to read mine. I'll give a little background. While I can not say that I am a fastlaner, I am definitely not in the slowlane either. By society's definition I am a successful semi-young man who's done the "right" things.
Over the years, I have dabbled with some success in online arbitrage, product creation, SEO, affiliate marketing, back links, email campaigns, you name it. My side hustles, although relatively profitable did not honor CENTS. Hence I am not a fastlaner.
I keep a running journal of ideas, what I find myself complaining about with products/services, where I see opportunities, etc. None have fully passed the CENTS methodology, hence I have not gone all in.
I am happy to help the forum members as it relates to architectural paints, protective coatings in construction, real estate (identifying markets, property management, lending, borrowing, leveraging retirement accounts), anything related to online selling.
It seems I know what it takes, and have a good grasp on letting the market confirm if there is a business in what I identify, I just have not been able to pinpoint it yet. I'd love to do something in the real estate space (not as an agent, I do not want another job), however, I've learned thanks to the books, it is not about my passions, it is about the markets' needs.
Definitely do not want to ramble on. I'll leave it at that.
I am open to any and all constructive feedback. I am excited to learn from and share with you all.
Cheers!!
I read the first book 3 years ago and again about a year ago. Bought and read the second book in 3 days last month!!! It is safe to say I am a huge fan of @MJ DeMarco 's philosophies. I like how blunt the books are, he speaks the way I speak mostly in my head. Unfiltered, Unscripted and not PC (thank God, if you can even say that anymore).
There are countless intro's here and I do not want to bore anyone who'll take the time to read mine. I'll give a little background. While I can not say that I am a fastlaner, I am definitely not in the slowlane either. By society's definition I am a successful semi-young man who's done the "right" things.
- I went to school and got my degree. Worked full time while attending and paid for school. $0 debt
- Got a career oriented sales management job
- Leveraged my selling skills to move up in my company
- Got out of a toxic relationship
- Moved back home with mommy, sat in 2 hours of traffic each way for 3 years
- Bought my first cash flow positive investment property
- Got a higher paying job
- Moved out
- Bought 2 more cash flow positive investment properties
Over the years, I have dabbled with some success in online arbitrage, product creation, SEO, affiliate marketing, back links, email campaigns, you name it. My side hustles, although relatively profitable did not honor CENTS. Hence I am not a fastlaner.
I keep a running journal of ideas, what I find myself complaining about with products/services, where I see opportunities, etc. None have fully passed the CENTS methodology, hence I have not gone all in.
I am happy to help the forum members as it relates to architectural paints, protective coatings in construction, real estate (identifying markets, property management, lending, borrowing, leveraging retirement accounts), anything related to online selling.
It seems I know what it takes, and have a good grasp on letting the market confirm if there is a business in what I identify, I just have not been able to pinpoint it yet. I'd love to do something in the real estate space (not as an agent, I do not want another job), however, I've learned thanks to the books, it is not about my passions, it is about the markets' needs.
Definitely do not want to ramble on. I'll leave it at that.
I am open to any and all constructive feedback. I am excited to learn from and share with you all.
Cheers!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
