Just verified my participation in The Fastlane Forums today.
I'm in Lawrence, KS... I have been self employed (read... made a job for myself) for the better part of the last 33 years.
Yes, there have been advantages to self employment... but being self employed and leveraging entrepreneural business building are (as most here already know), NOT the way to get wealthy.
Just poking around here, I'm already pretty blown away by the "wealth" of knowledge here.
Just started reading TMF a couple of days ago... happened on it by fluke, while reading MJ's review of another book on Amazon. (Thanks MJ!)
My work life has been largely a solitary endeavor... by virtue of the way the business works... (more on my niche at a later time perhaps).
Consequently, I've really sold myself short on the impact of keeping higher knowledge and income wizened company.
We "are the company we keep". I look forward to keeping the company of folks here, and learning from all of you, and of course, MJ.
MJ... dude... really awesome book! Almost didn't take a look... but the reviews on Amazon peaked my curiosity.
Maybe I can take you out to lunch sometime when I'm visiting family in Phoenix/Scottsdale!
Warm regards all,
Dave... aka "dasman"
I'm in Lawrence, KS... I have been self employed (read... made a job for myself) for the better part of the last 33 years.
Yes, there have been advantages to self employment... but being self employed and leveraging entrepreneural business building are (as most here already know), NOT the way to get wealthy.
Just poking around here, I'm already pretty blown away by the "wealth" of knowledge here.
Just started reading TMF a couple of days ago... happened on it by fluke, while reading MJ's review of another book on Amazon. (Thanks MJ!)
My work life has been largely a solitary endeavor... by virtue of the way the business works... (more on my niche at a later time perhaps).
Consequently, I've really sold myself short on the impact of keeping higher knowledge and income wizened company.
We "are the company we keep". I look forward to keeping the company of folks here, and learning from all of you, and of course, MJ.
MJ... dude... really awesome book! Almost didn't take a look... but the reviews on Amazon peaked my curiosity.
Maybe I can take you out to lunch sometime when I'm visiting family in Phoenix/Scottsdale!
Warm regards all,
Dave... aka "dasman"
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
