What's new

Greetings from the Heartland

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SarahSH

Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
103
Location
Kansas
Rep Bank
$790
User Power: 102%
Hello everyone, I have been lurking on here for awhile ever since reading MJ's book. What a vast repository of business knowledge you have going here. I just (5 minutes ago) decided to join the INSIDERS forum because I have been impressed with the knowledge and help people (myself included) are getting from this site.

Anyway, I am Sarah, I spent 8 years in the Army as a UH-60 pilot and got out of the Military in 2008 shortly after our oldest child was born. We have 4 children, the youngest was born here at the end of February. I have not been in the workforce since I got out of the Army but I am not getting any younger and MJ's comment in the book about how actions made by a younger person make larger waves and carry more leverage than the same actions taken by someone more advanced in years really struck a chord with me. I have wanted to be a business owner ever since I got in trouble as a kid for distributing flyers for sale around the neighborhood with our home phone number on them :) Now is as good a time as any so I have begun some small steps toward realizing my goal.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom