The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello fron a 21 years old french guy living in Los Angeles.

drover

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Mar 13, 2013
Hello Everybody!

My name is Jake, as the title say, i am French and i live in Los Angeles. I moved here 3 years ago as an International Student. After reading the book i was impressed by the fact that you could really do and create anything you like, you just need to work really hard for it. Well, i joined the " educational fastlane " by choosing the study in the USA, i found studying here is easier than in France and i would get way more opportunities here than the closed educational and rigorous french system.
Coming to the point.
Since i am here i am trying to find ways to take advantage of the situation. I know the French market and i live in the US. I wanted to share some of my data with you guys, 43%. This is the difference between the price of an item here in the US and the price of the same item in France. Of course after taking some profit plus the random expenses you will get less but still i find this number huge.
So i am in the research phase right now, i m thinking of opening an Ecommerce website but i am not an IT guy so i might go the " template " way. I already have an auto-entrepreneur company in France so i won't have to pay that stupid 20% french tax ( :) ). Then come the payment method, i have no idea how it is working yet but i am working on it.
My last roommate became practically a millionaire by creating a shipping platform where Korean people can buy stuff online in the US and ship their item to his US warehouse address. He ships the containers to Korea and get tons of cash. Even though this guy has an IT master, he spent one year creating his website and company. So i am really worried :sigh:.

Anyway, thanks to the writer or the owner of the blog, i find it very interesting and full of interesting people.

(sorry for my grammar guys)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nerdyworm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 5, 2013
Southern, Cali
Welcome to the forums Jake.

Don't worry so much about the IT stuff. There is a ton of information on this forum if your willing to dig a little bit. Just worry about finding customers and making them happy :)

Saigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 25, 2013
Paris
Hello Jacke,
We having a mastermind with french people from the forum.
If interested drop me a note.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...